Ignition MySQL FunctionPack
Build reports in Microsoft Excel with data logged by Inductive Automation’s Ignition SCADA system easily using Ignition MySQL FunctionPack. ReportBuilder™ Ignition MySQL FunctionPack for Inductive Automation Ignition offers you a powerful and easy to use FunctionPack complete with fourteen different functions and an intuitive user interface to unlock the data stored in your Ignition MySQL databases and present it in a format you require.
Why use ReportBuilder™ with Ignition MySQL FunctionPack:
- It’s easy to install, setup, and get running
You can be up and running in just a few minutes. Ignition Reporting with ReportBuilder makes it easy to build your reporting project. Start out by defining a database connection and table definition. Next, use the ReportBuilder Server Tag Import Wizard to import all of the historically collected tags.
- It includes powerful and easy to use functions for reporting data
Ignition MySQL FunctionPack includes fourteen new functions for building the most demanding industrial and quality reports required by those familiar with SCADA. Return the min, max, average, sum or count. Or return a list of evenly spaced samples, minimums, maximums, sums, counts, and average values every hour, every day, and so on— all within the familiar and powerful Microsoft Excel workbook environment.
- Aggregate and raw data functions Included:
- Evenly spaced data functions included:
- List Averages
- List Maximums
- List Minimums
- List Intervals
- List Counts
- List Sums
- It handles time zone conversions and Ignition partitioned tables in the background for you.
Spend more time building reports and less time trying to figure out which Ignition partitioned table contains the data you want in your report or how to convert local time to Epoch time and then epoch time to local time.
- It handles gaps in data
The evenly spaced data functions included in the Ignition MySQL FunctionPack take into account gaps in data. These are perfect for charting data or listing daily totals or stats for the hour, day, or month.
- Report for data with user defined evenly spaced data intervals with filtering and sorting options.
- Build and run reports since the data was collected.
- Automate existing Microsoft Excel workbooks.
- No programming required
- Multiple users can access data over the network, freeing up the SCADA machine for SCADA related tasks.
- Automatically Import Ignition Tags
Read our press release about this FunctionPack.
Read our detailed application note (for nerds only): Using ReportBuilder™ with Inductive Automation’s Ignition SCADA system.
Download a Free 30-day evaluation.