ReportBuilder™ with ODBC Connector pack for InTouch® is designed to work with Wonderware InTouch® SCADA HMI systems configured to log data to the HMI historical log files (.LGH/.IDX files). When classic historical logging is enabled, InTouch® will create a log file daily. These files are created with filenames that correspond to the date they were created followed by an .LGH and .IDX filename extension.
The ODBC server runs as a Windows service on the Wonderware InTouch® SCADA HMI node that is logging data. It processes requests for data either locally or over the network from a ReportBuilder™ Client workbook report. The ODBC driver is installed on the same machine that runs ReportBuilder™ Client. Together, these parts form a robust and powerful reporting solution when reporting data from a Wonderware InTouch® SCADA HMI node.
This system is easy to install. In fact, you can be up and running in about an hour. Best of all, if your InTouch® SCADA HMI system has been collecting data, you can build and run reports as far back as the first day data collection started!
Functions and Features you are sure to appreciate:
- Report for data with user defined evenly spaced data intervals with filtering and sorting options.
- Return specific aggregate and computed values like:
- Maximum & time of occurrence
- Minimum & time of occurrence
- First value & time of occurrence
- Last value & time of occurrence
- List time stamped values with evenly spaced data
- Build and run reports since the data was collected.
- Automate existing Microsoft Excel workbooks.
- Streamline integration by avoiding logging to an external database.
- No programming required.
- Multiple users can access data over the network, freeing up the SCADA machine for SCADA.
- Reports from the same data that the InTouch® historical trends use.